Today I am sharing 14 marks of a wise woman. She...
- Fears God, Proverbs 31:30.
- “Openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness ,” Proverbs 31:26.
- Is a “keeper at home,” Titus 2:5. (This doesn’t mean she never leaves her house, but her focus and the bulk of her attention is on her home and family.)
- Loves her husband and children, Titus 2:4.
- Is focused more on inward character than outward adornment, I Peter 3:3-4.
- Is modestly attired, I Timothy 2:9.
- Is trustworthy, Proverbs 31:11.
- Has a meek and quiet spirit, I Peter 3:4.
- Is industrious, Proverbs 31:13-27.
- Is giving, Proverbs 31:20, Luke 8:3.
- Is discreet, Titus 2:5. (“of a sound mind, sane, in one’s senses, curbing one’s desires and impulses, self-controlled, temperate,”)
- Is chaste, Titus 2:5.(“exciting reverence, venerable, sacred, pure; pure from carnality, chaste, modest; pure from every fault, immaculate; clean”).
- Builds up instead of tearing down, Proverbs 14:1, Ephesians 4:29.
- Is praiseworthy, Proverbs 31:28-31.
Do these marks describe you?
Now if someone asked your husband and children---would they wholeheartedly agree?
Need more reading on this topic? This is one of my favorite books:
“Every woman would love to replace a life of survival with a life of meaningful accomplishment,” says Elizabeth. In A Woman’s High Calling, she helps readers to eliminate the clutter and chaos of everyday life and focus on the few things God considers truly essential. And they’re spelled out in Titus 2:3-5, where God shines the spotlight on...
- wholesome speech
- personal discipline
- love of husband
- goodness of heart
- love of children
- Christlike conduct
- ministry to other women
- love of home
There’s no higher calling for women than making God's priorities their own. Readers will be eager to simplify their lives, adopt God's essentials, and pass them on by mentoring other women. With the now-included study guide, they’ll realize immediate results.
You can find A Woman's High Calling HERE.
Did you get a chance
to see our Cyber Monday Favorite Picks?
Find them here: