If you have been following my blog over the years you will know that I -like many of you- are on a journey to health (for my sake and my family) and had health issues that eventually cleared itself after I chose the healthier path.
The next natural step for me was choosing to use essential oils. To be honest with you, I wasn't sure about the jumping on the bandwagon too quickly because I wanted to make sure the oils really worked and if it was something that would really benefited my family. I wanted to be wise with our money and wise in my decision of which of these oils I was going to use, if any at all.
So I decided to do my research, hours and hours of research, especially since there were so many oil companies out there and I wanted to make sure that the oils that I used were safe for me and my family and also of high quality. And each time I kept coming back to Young Living.
Here are some of the things that I liked about Young Living:
1. They grow their own plants to their peak make oils which are free of chemicals, pesticides, and herbicides.
2. They own their own farms and have control over the product and process from beginning to end (you can actually go visit their farms and watch the distillery process!).
3. They have a "Seed to Seal" promise, meaning that from the time the seed is sourced until the oil is sealed in the bottle, YL applies the most rigorous quality controls possible to ensure that you are receiving essential oils exactly the way nature intended.
4. It is 100% therapeutic grade.
5. Members get a discount of 24% for just buying $50 of product a year. Friends, this is very easy to do with all the fabulous items they have!
How to Buy Essential Oils
If you are interested in buying essential oils here are some easy steps to show you how:
1. Visit the website HERE.
2. Select "Member" for membership type.
3. Enter my number 2893773 --it should just pop up for you automatically.
4. Fill in your country & language.
5. Click next.
6. Fill out the shipping information then agree to the terms and the click continue.
7. Choose from the Starter Kits (I strongly recommend the Premium Starter Kit--it has the greatest value for your purchase) and you will get free bonus materials sent to you!
8. If you make a purchase please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org so that I can send you your freebies!
If you make a purchase you will be able to join our Facebook group to learn more about essential oils!
And if you have any questions just email me at email@example.com and I would be more than happy to answer your questions!
SIGN UP HERE!