Monday, July 1, 2019

Summer Reading for 2019



Now that summer is finally here I have started back to reading. I love reading and can devour several books in a short time if I put my mind to it.  I like to focus on my Bible first as I  always want to be sure that I am increasing my time in God's word because since it will have the most impact in my life.




But there are a ton of great books out there that can inspire and challenge you. If you need some inspiration here are a few for recommendations for you:





Books to Read in 2019

Best Books for Christian Women

Books by Elisabeth Elliot

Mother Culture

Books by Elizabeth George

Books to Build a Strong Christian Home

Books by Nancy DeMoss Wolgemuth

Books for Homeschooling Moms

5 Books by Jane Austen


Summer is also a great time to get your kids reading too! It helps them to keep learning, grow in their literacy and keeps them busy! Here are a few that I recommend:

For Kids:


Christian Fiction Book Series for Kids

Wholesome Books for Young Boys




For teens:



Inspiring Christian Books for Teen Boys



And for men:



Helpful Books for Christian Men




I hope this list is a blessing to you!


What are you are reading this summer?









7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have finished "Emma"
Marion

Regina said...

You have a good list going there.
The books I'm reading this summer are:
5 Love Languages -Gary Chapman
For Women Only-Shaunti Feldman
And any books I find for reviewing and any good marriage books including the Bible

Anonymous said...

Thank You for these suggestions. I have read most of the Jane Austen books. I also read the Letters To Cassandra from Jane. Enjoy your summer reading.
Marilyn

June Fuentes @ A Wise Woman Builds Her Home said...

Dear Marion,

We loved the movie! Thanks for sharing!

June Fuentes @ A Wise Woman Builds Her Home said...

Dear Regina,

I haven't heard of the one by Shaunti but will check it out--thanks for sharing!

June Fuentes @ A Wise Woman Builds Her Home said...

Dear Marilyn,

I have not heard of that book and will have to check it out. Thanks!

Mama to 12, so far said...

These are good lists. I am just trying to re read some old favorites for the summer for homeschooling. I just finished Mother Culture by Karen Andreola, which isn't old but started me on the reading old favorites. Now I am reading Pocketful of Pine Cones and her Charlotte Mason one.

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

We'd Love for You to Stay in Touch!

Join our Wise Woman Builds Titus 2 FB Group! Just click the banner below: