Fall begins next week so we wanted to help prepare you with some yummy fall recipes to warm your heart and soul on those cooler fall days!
I already started doing some decorating in our home with some white pumpkins, black and white gingham, and even some new soy candles. I tried to keep the colors more muted and maybe next month when it is cooler out I will bring out the oranges, reds, and browns.
We pulled together this Fall Recipe Roundup chockfull of fall goodness of apples, pumpkins, and breads . So I hope you get a chance to visit each recipe and enjoy all their tasty goodness!
Here they are:
1. Pumpkin Pancakes
2. Pumpkin Cookies
3. Pumpkin Muffins (only 2 ingredients!)
4. 3 Easy Ways to Cook Pumpkin
5. Scrumptious Caramel Apple Bites
6. Easy Fruit & Nut Fall Baked Apples
7. Butternut Squash Spaghetti
8. Healthy Maple Pumpkin Spice Latte
9. Autumn Pumpkin Bread
10. Better-than-Starbucks Pumpkin Scones
11. Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie
12. Sweet Potato Pie (and another with a video tutorial)
13. Gluten Free Chili
14. Apple Pie
15. Apple Harvest Oatmeal Bread
16. Cherry Cinnamon Applesauce
17. Oatmeal Apple Crisp
18. Apple Dip
19. Caramel Corn
20. Homemade Whip Cream (to top off the pies)
21. Easy Popcorn Balls
22. Candied Sweet Potatoes
23. How to Cook Turkey Upside Down
24. Easy Fall Potpourri Recipe (to make your home smell amazing)
25. Fall Essential Oil Diffuser Recipe (to make your home smell like fall)
If you liked these recipes, you might want to check out these inspiring fall cookbooks!
And if you enjoyed this post you might also enjoy How To Make Your Home a Cozy Haven in the Fall: