Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Simple Pumpkin Muffin Recipe - Only 2 Ingredients




The other morning we made pumpkin muffins for breakfast and they were deliciously moist and  yummy. The exciting part is we only used TWO ingredients!!! Yes, just two--take a look above, just cake mix and canned pumpkin!

You whip this all together and bake--so simple and I just love how easy it is. No eggs, no water, no spices and wonderful results.  Even your most cooking challenged child could ace this one.

All you need is:







  Get the directions here. (I found it through Pinterest!) It tasted just as good as Starbucks pumpkin muffins and you could dust it with powdered sugar like we did or use a cream cheese frosting to top it off with. I would even throw in chocolate chips! She also made them with chocolate cake mix---mmmm, I will definitely have to try that.



*****************

Are you encouraged here? I personally invite you to subscribe and get the latest posts sent to your inbox. Also, connect with us on Facebook and Twitter and get updates that are not posted here on the blog.


3 comments:

DianeM said...

This recipe sounds great - I've saved it in my favorites folder. I think I may try it first with Spice cake mix. Thanks for the link :)
Smiles, DianeM

Amy @ Our Own Village said...

I saw the same recipe a few years ago, using a Devil's Food flavor cake mix. It was out of this world good!!!

busymomof10 said...

We make a similar recipe using Duncan Hines Spice Cake mix and canned pumpkin. I've also added mini chocolate chips and just a bit of apple sauce to thin the batter some, but these ingredients are optional. They are Simple and Delicious! Try it with the spice cake mix for an even better flavor!

http://yes-theyre-all-ours.blogspot.com/2011/10/31-days-of-pumpkin-day-4.html

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

We'd Love for You to Stay in Touch!

Join our Wise Woman Builds Titus 2 FB Group! Just click the banner below: