Friday, January 13, 2012

Let Her Beloved Be Content




She asks not how her behavior may please a stranger,

or how another’s judgment may approve her conduct;

let her beloved be content

and she is glad.




-Charles Spurgeon describing the excellent wife


I was perusing some archived posts and saw this gem of a quote
and thought we needed to pull it out again as a reminder
to put our best foot forward for our marriages in 2012. 



************




















Are you encouraged here? I personally invite you to subscribe and get the latest posts sent to your inbox. Also, connect with us on Facebook and Twitter and get updates that are not posted here on the blog.







3 comments:

Rhonda Devine said...

I love that, June!

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Just this week I arranged a surprise date at home for my husband and I! He loved it! You can read about it at this link - http://mrsrabe.blogspot.com/2012/01/date-at-home.html

Deanna

MFEO2009 said...

That is beautiful! Thanks.

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

We'd Love for You to Stay in Touch!

Join our Wise Woman Builds Titus 2 FB Group! Just click the banner below: