We all know that when the holidays come around sometimes it can be hard to find that perfect gift for a loved one--especially when it comes to sons! We want to get them something that will bless them and/or mold them for their future. I was looking at a gift guide for boys the other day and thought that it might be fun to share some ideas here for some inspiration.
1. NIV Boy's Bible
2. A Young Man's Guide to Making Right Choices by Jim George
3. Swiss Army Huntsman Pocket Knife
4. Zip Line Fun (holds up to 400 pounds)
5. Cross Bow
6. Scripture Jewelry
7. Drone (with camera)
hoverboard that lights up and plays music via bluetooth. We own one and the kids love it--we also bought the go-cart that goes with it.
8. Bluetooth Speaker (Waterproof and 24 hour battery life)
9. Electric Shaver
10. Emergency Survival Kit
11. Portable Phone Charger
12. Thoughts for Young Men by JC Ryle
13. Wireless Earbuds or headphones
OR Apple Airpods
14. Musical Instruments
15. Sports Equipment
16. Leather Toiletry/Travel Bag
17. Manly Man Soap
18. Art of Manliness books - Heading Out On Your Own
19. Dart Board
20. Tactical Flashlight
21. Deodorant & Body Spray
23. Digital Watch (or Apple Watch)
24. Paintball Pistol Kit
Or a Slackers Ninja Line Obstacle Course:
25. Electronics Gift Guide over at Amazon
26. Work Out Equipment
27. Gift Cards
Boys also like food so you can also get Restaurant Gift Cards for them too!
BONUS TIP: Scripture shirts
What would you add?
Share your gift ideas below in the comments!
You might also like:
Note: This post contains affiliate links--thanks for your support!