Thursday, October 13, 2016

Our Visit to the Apple Orchard

We visited our local Apple Orchard a few weeks ago and I am finally sharing some of the pictures here since we are doing the Focus on Fall Series. I know that the pictures that I took of the fall decor there would be fitting to share with you!

I like going there to get some fall inspiration, this particular orchard sells tons of pretty fall items. Here is a peek:



I thought this fall mini lamp was cute and whimsical. 




I would really love that pumpkin tureen, gravy boat and those three little white pumpkin bowls on the left there!




Bird tea cup and pumpkin sugar bowls



Pumpkin candles





These would be great for Thanksgiving!









If you have been following this blog for a while you know I have a thing for acorns. I really like this acorn jar. You could fill it with fall cookies. If this jar was in my home it would be empty most of the time because of our large family!


See the pumpkin butter trays on the bottom left?

How cute!




Pumpkin Spice Soap? I never tried it before, but yes, please!




Pumpkin woven mats...





Helpful harvest cookbooks for your kitchen...



And don't forget about the squashes and gourds....




This year they decided to do a corn maze with an election theme. 

But I won't get started on that topic. 




Here is little Bella  and her first ever picked apple. She is 2 1/2 now and loved visiting the animal farm and tasting all the tasty treats we came home with. What a fun day it was for the family.




I hope you enjoyed our pictures to the Apple Orchard!









This was part of our Focus on Fall Series:







Don't forget that we are now accepting applications



You can read all the details HERE.

Or if you just need to sign-up go straight to the form HERE.





No comments:

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

We'd Love for You to Stay in Touch!

Join our Wise Woman Builds Titus 2 FB Group! Just click the banner below: