Monday, September 1, 2014

Isabella and Moving Update!


I have so been enjoying my time with my precious Bella Rose. There is something about having a child when you are older that really makes motherhood even more special. You are a little wiser, a little more experienced, and you can appreciate it all the more.

I also love taking in the scent of babyhood, and the joy of all things new to her. Lately she has discovered her little fists (we call them her little"circles") and it is so adorable to sit there and watch her just sitting there holding them up and staring at them in wonder! I can't think of being any richer than I am right now. Children are truly a treasure and really-- how on earth did I ever live without this sweet little daughter in the first place?

Little Isabella is turning 4 months in a few days and I am already sad that the first three months flew by so quickly. We are trying to relish every minute of it because we know that it will go by in a blink of an eye.

And since every little girl should have a pair -  here are some cute little sparkly red shoes I had bought her:


I just love baby shoes and how small they are, what a joy to be able to purchase them again. I got them  at our local consignment shop, Once Upon a Child. Do you have one in your area? We absolutely love ours, there are so many great deals to be had:



I also got these cute boots:


And these cuties that Isa is modeling:


I bought several pairs of shoes there for only about 2 dollars each and they were practically new! I love saving money, especially when you have a large family, every penny counts.

On another note, we have been busy packing and getting ready for the big move. All of our things are packed up in boxes everywhere and we are in limbo mode waiting for the house to close very, very soon. I am looking forward to moving and getting settled and make our new house a warm "home" again for our family.

The interesting thing about this house is that when I got a chance to walk through the entire house I remember that I mentioned to my husband that it felt like a "home".  We had visited several (and I mean several) homes and most of them just felt like  "space". I am so grateful the Lord brought this home in our path and can't wait to move in!

So it might get a little quiet around here for a while we are in the moving process, but we will be back very soon and I am looking forward to all the future holds. We will still be posting on our Facebook page though so follow us if you'd like to get the updates of what we are doing and our move or subscribe to the blog so you don't miss any posts when we get back!















6 comments:

Kelly-Anne said...

Praying your move goes well! And Isabella is such cutie! Blessings, Kelly-Anne

Barbara said...

Isabella is just as sweet as she can be, and you dress her cute! (smile) I was so pleased to see this picture of her. I was traveling when she was born and never got the word of her birth (and gender) until today. So thank you for posting this.

May your relocation go well and your new home be most enjoyable for all.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to know I visited and it felt like home. Prayers for you today in all the flux.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to know I visited, and it felt like home. : )

Heather @ My Overflowing Cup said...

Your baby is adorable. Love the red sparkly shoes. Hope the move goes well.

Linda said...

She is precious! You have a lovely blog.

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

We'd Love for You to Stay in Touch!

Join our Wise Woman Builds Titus 2 FB Group! Just click the banner below: