Friday, March 7, 2014

Lilla Rose March Springtime Sale!

Here is some great news for you Lilla Rose fans and those who have been sitting on the fence waiting for a good sale to try one!

For two days only, Friday and Saturday, Lilla Rose is having a special March sale of 15% of the NEW Flexi of the Month, Flying Jewel that was just released  today (pictured below):

And another 10% off of specially marked items when you search the keyword: CELTIC.

They have also released a brand new video that you will want to check out here:

We love wearing Lilla Rose at the Fuentes household, in fact, you will hardly ever see me at home not wearing one! It helps keep the hair off my face and I like it that way!

 Here is a tutorial on how to style a Princess Pony for your daughters:

A Special Wise Woman Offer

We would also like to offer our readers a special "Have One On Us" Coupon! All you have to do to be eligible is buy three and you will get one FREE! You must also be a new customer to Lilla Rose and there is a limit of one per household.

 When you buy three just email me (my email address is further down this post) letting me know that you did so and I will send out your FREE coupon!

If you are not sure about how to get the right size for your hair, click here to watch a handy dandy video!

Also if you are interested in becoming a consultant for Lilla Rose, please feel free to contact me about how you can join our team.

If you'd like to host an online party contact me at

If you have any questions I would be happy to help you, just leave a comment or email at the address above!

You can get all the details of the March Lilla Rose sale HERE.

Have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment! Each and every single one of you are welcomed here with open arms. I love to hear from you so feel free to share what is on your heart.

I look forward to hearing from you!