Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

My husband and I would just like to wish you all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS from our family to yours! Here is a picture of us celebrating Christmas Eve at my sister- in-laws house, it was a lovely night for us all and I hope it was for you too.

May the Lord richly bless you today, our dear sweet readers, and may you also know the very most important gift in every day---Jesus Christ.

 And the angel said to them, “Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people.  For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord." Luke 2:10



Judy said...

Merry Christmas.

Thank you for your inspiring blog.

Laura Spilde said...

Many people here and there celebrate Christ's birth....BUT....... there is no power in that......

The above is another one of my blogs.

You have a beautiful blog.

Barbara said...

Thank you for the Christmas greeting. May the Lord bless you and yours with a wonderful New Year. You are looking very well in your pregnancy. I pray all goes well for you.