Thursday, August 1, 2013

Do You Appreciate Your Husband?



Are you jaded by the romance novels and movies past and present that dictate to us what romance should look like in our marriages? I often hear of women who wish that their husbands were more romantic with them, spoil them with gifts, write incredible love songs to them to declare their love like they see on television,  but just how has the world confused us as Christian women as to how to look at our husbands? Do we find ourselves wishing he was more than he already is? Do we truly appreciate them?

I ran across this excellent article that puts it all in perspective. Ladies, this is a must read. Be encouraged and thankful!












 Hope you have a blessed day building up your sacred homes! 




Encouraged here?




Please also check our new book, Overwhelmed.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I stay away from those kind of books, and am also discerning about the "Christian" romances I read, since they can have the same effect. I can't remember the last time I actually read one!

My husband and I just celebrated 21 years of marriage a couple of months ago, and I find him more handsome and wonderful than ever!

I think I'll continue to write our own private romance novel-the one I want to share with the world but know I never could! :D

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

We'd Love for You to Stay in Touch!

Join our Wise Woman Builds Titus 2 FB Group! Just click the banner below: