Thursday, July 11, 2013

Cute Maxi Skirts for Daughters

Maxi dresses are popular now and it is so lovely to see all the pretty, feminine dresses when we are out and about. Yesterday my daughter and I went shopping and mostly found maxi dresses that were so long, there just wasn’t a dress that fit her small petite size. But I woke up this morning and found this cute deal on Very Jane.


It comes in 16 different colors:


And they carry sizes 4-10, while supplies last.

You can find these cute maxi skirts for  your daughter at Very Jane, just click HERE. 







Encouraged here?

Please also check out my book True Christian Motherhood.



1 comment:

The How- To Guru said...

So cute! I am so passionate about modesty and I agree, these skirts are so adorable.

thanks for sharing,
Shan
www.The-How-to-Guru.com

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

We'd Love for You to Stay in Touch!

Join our Wise Woman Builds Titus 2 FB Group! Just click the banner below: