Tuesday, March 27, 2012

10 Steps to Teaching Your Children How to Have a Biblical Worldview



Do your children have a biblical worldview?

Statistics are showing that children growing up in Christian homes today are sorely lacking.

They are growing up with a worldview but it is NOT biblical.

How are we missing this vital element that will impact their future and generations after them?

Today, Rhonda over at Walking With Sarah, is sharing ten vital steps on how to begin teaching your children.

You won't want to miss it.

See you over there!

************

















Are you encouraged here? I personally invite you to subscribe and get the latest posts sent to your inbox. Also, connect with us on Facebook and Twitter and get updates that are not posted here on the blog.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey June! I wanted to contact you with a question....I saw that you want me to contact you this way. My e-mail is boxturtle@rose.net and my name is Crissy. Thanks!

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

We'd Love for You to Stay in Touch!

Join our Wise Woman Builds Titus 2 FB Group! Just click the banner below: