Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Sunday Blessing



Because of the Lords' great love we are not consumed,
for His compassions never fail.

They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.

I say to myself, "The Lord is my portion;
therefore I will wait for Him.

The Lord is good to those whose hope is in Him,
to the one who seeks Him;
It is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord.

Lamentations 3:22-6



Do you know for sure if you are going to heaven? 



Be sure to join us on Monday--
I have a BIG surprise for you!


(Also, the winners for the Inspired Design Giveaway is
Ana at anablystra@
and Natalie at nataliemeester@
---CONGRATULATIONS! Please contact me asap!)

*********************







Are you encouraged here? I personally invite you to subscribe and get the latest posts sent to your inbox. Also, connect with us on Facebook and Twitter and get updates that are not posted here on the blog.

No comments:

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

We'd Love for You to Stay in Touch!

Join our Wise Woman Builds Titus 2 FB Group! Just click the banner below: