Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Power of the Blessing

Yesterday I posted about a powerful sermon that I was blessed by on Mother's day and promised that I would share it with you as soon as it was up on their live stream page. Well, I saw that it was available today I am so glad to get a chance to share it with you!



Are you encouraged here? Subscribe and get free updates sent to your inbox!


  1. Thank you for sharing! What an awesome message!

  2. Thanks for sharing! I'm looking forward to listening!

  3. Thanks for sharing the message; I will be sure to listen to it!
    Blessings o you!

  4. My husband has been blessing our children every night since they were born--our oldest is 9. He can't miss a night or it's just not the same. A blessing is a powerful thing!!


Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment! Each and every single one of you are welcomed here with open arms. I love to hear from you so feel free to share what is on your heart.

I look forward to hearing from you!