Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Noble Motherhood Link-Up



In honor of Mother's Day, A Wise Woman Builds Her Home would like to give the spotlight to mothers. Mothers who are selfless, hardworking and true, loving their families on a day to day basis with the strength from God. Today's link-up will be on noble motherhood!

We would love for you to link up with us---if you have a post you would like to share regarding the topic of  motherhood, new or archived, please share it with us. This could include you experience as a mother, tips, a tribute to your own mother, motherhood reflections, motherhood quotes, motherhood struggles or challenges, encouragement, parenting, wisdom, etc.

If you do participate please use the image below to let others know that you have linked up here so that they might join in the fun and be encouraged as well:





(It's easy--just copy and paste the code in this box!)

or at least include a link back. If you do not have a blog, feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments section below--thank you!




Have a blessed day building up strong homes to His glory!






7 comments:

Barbara said...

Such a lovely blog you have I am not linking up with you today but sure consider it next Wed, have a very blessed week, and visit me when you have time, I going to follow you now, and hope to put you on my favs list. be blessed.
http://bakinnbitsbarbara.blogspot.com/2011/05/word-filled-wednesday-your-know.html

basri said...

such a beautiful blog. Strengthen our faith on good values

Unknown said...

I always enjoy visiting you, but have never linked up before :) Wishing you a blessed day!

Sandra said...

I would LOVE to know who the music is that you have playing. I looked at the bottom but I don't know if these are all the same or not, but I love it.

Tess said...

Linking up my post here...Your blog is very inspiring. Happy Mother's Day!

nikki said...

I don't have a blog, but something has been running through my mind off and on in the last weeks. It's the concept of training. Often I expect to be able to tell my daughter how to do something once and she'll have it forever! Ha! Am I even like that? Can my hubby show me once and I never forget? NO! Proverbs 22:6 says to TRAIN up a child...Training requires repeating the same thing over and over again until it becomes ingrained and automatic. This simple concept has helped me to be more patient and intentional. Of course, I still blow it, but I guess I'm in training to be a mommy :o)

Anonymous said...

I’ve read some good stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking
for revisiting. I

surprise how much effort you put to make such a magnificent

informative website.
Feel free to surf my web page ; leehaskin.blogspot.com

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

We'd Love for You to Stay in Touch!

Join our Wise Woman Builds Titus 2 FB Group! Just click the banner below: