Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Buttons, Announcements and More...


What an incredible year it has been for A Wise Woman Builds Her Home!

The Lord has worked through many lives, especially my own, with this blog and I am grateful to see what He has done and what He will continue to do. It has been wonderful 'meeting' you all and sharing my heart with you. I have a few announcements to share:

We have been working on some new flair/buttons for you. Many of you  have added the current button that is already available:

A Wise Woman Builds Her Home




but I realize this might not be the best fit for everyone's blogs so we decided to make some more for you to choose from and some that are smaller that would fit in your sidebar well with your other buttons:























These two new images above will have a scroll box later today--in the meantime you can copy and paste this image and link it on your sidebar

Here are the banners and their scroll boxes :










My daughter, Naomi, spent alot of time working on these for you so be sure to copy one to put on your blog! We will put all of these buttons under the title 'Wise Woman Flair' for now on the sidebar so you can access them in the future. Also, if you do use one please leave a comment with a link to your blog so we can see how it looks--thanks so much!

Did you know there are also new items in The Wise Woman Shoppe? There are items for your iPad, Smart phones and more:



Thanks to all who made purchases there this past year!

I also wanted to remind everyone that my special holiday sale for Wise Woman Consulting--where I teach you how to monetize and advertise on your blog, for the month of December is still going on but will expire December 31st at midnight. You can lock in this discounted rate of only $50 now, just contact me at wisewomanconsulting@gmail.com or just leave a comment with your email. I am also offering payments for those who are interested--you can lock in this price with $25 and then pay the rest before we schedule our phone meeting. I am thankful to the many of new clients who signed up this month and very much looking forward to consulting with each and every single one you!




Hope you have a blessed day!




**********************


7 comments:

Chelsea said...

Oh, that Vision Forum sale looks wonderful! Thanks for the heads up.

Katie -D said...

I love your buttons!

Mel said...

Your site is beautiful. Found you on Like a Warm Cup Of Coffee. I am currently working with Sarah Mae so I have been checking out the blogs she has consulted on. Love the new buttons! I will steal one for my site :)

Please feel free to stop by: Trailing After God

Suzanne said...

That CD looks like a must have:-)

Anonymous said...

June,

I got a new button. Thank you! Go see!! :)

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Fuentes,
Thank You so much for letting me know about the vision forum sale! I have had my eye on a few of the things they were offering. I ordered them through your link :)
Many Blessings,
Sarah Lownsbery

June Fuentes @ A Wise Woman Builds Her Home said...

Ladies, you are welcomed! Also thanks so much for using the new buttons--we really appreciate it and my daughter is so happy whenever she gets to see it on a new blog!

Many blessings...

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

We'd Love for You to Stay in Touch!

Join our Wise Woman Builds Titus 2 FB Group! Just click the banner below: