Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Vintage Christmas

In early December, we were invited to a Vintage Christmas Party at a church by some friends where six out of eight of my children were able to participate in singing 'Onward Christian Soldiers' to handsigns, recite verses and sing a Christmas carol. We felt really blessed to be able to do this inspite of earlier illness in November and the hospitalization of my 3rd son Joshua.

I hope you enjoy!



(Reminder: don't forget to turn off the music in my sidebar!)

From left to right: Joshua, Joy, Ravi, Stephen, Naomi and Janai

You may click on their names to visit their personal blogs.






****************************************************

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice children. We enjoyed hearing it.

Ginger said...

I just wanted to tell you, how much your blog inspires me!
Thank you!

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

We'd Love for You to Stay in Touch!

Join our Wise Woman Builds Titus 2 FB Group! Just click the banner below: