Wednesday, June 10, 2009
A Foolish Woman Destroys Her Home By...
1. Complaining and murmuring
2. Being discontent
3. Being disrespectful to her husband (in thought and actions)
4. Being lazy
5. Allowing wordly thoughts to dominate her life and decision making
6. Not submitting to her husband
7. Not obeying God in all areas of her life
8. Trying to dominate her husband (pridefully thinking she knows better than him)
9. Not seeking and listening to godly counsel
10. And most importantly, not putting God first in her life.
Is this you?
These are just a few examples of how quickly we fall into the path of evil.
Lord, please help us to be better wives and to repent of our sinful, wicked ways!
Read more about:
Tearing Down Our Homes
The Foolish Woman