Sunday, May 3, 2009

Modesty-The Sweetest Charm

"Unaffected modesty is

the sweetest charm of female excellence,

the richest gem in the diadem of her honor."

~Webster's Dictionary


Buildeth Her House said...

This was a very short, but sweet description of modesty. I feel that femininity and modesty are the crown of beauty for a woman.

Katie M. said...

Very Sweet! And so very true! :)

Sharon said...

This definition is very true. If only young ladies could realise this.

Vanessa said...

I love this quote!

Anonymous said...

I love this!....and I think I'm going to put it onto some nicer paper & into frames to hang on my girls' bedroom walls.


Mary at Civilla's Cyber Cafe said...

How beautiful.

Latte Lady said...

Thank you so much for helping me fix my youtube video! I am learning so much having this blog and I always want to learn more!

What a sweet post. I wish I knew then what I know now... ;)


Anonymous said...

Hi Mommy! I like your blog and pictures! I hope you liked those flowers I gave you at the park!

-Stephen Josiah

ArtisticInkspirations said...

Such a wonderful and inspirational site. Had to add it to my site!! TFS!

Sharri said...

I just found your blog, and loved it!
I also love your purple theme!

God bless!