Monday, March 2, 2009

Reaching the Ninety Nine

"Of one hundred men,

one will read the Bible;

the ninety-nine will read the Christian."

— Dwight L. Moody


  1. OUCH!!! Isn't that the truth?! Thank you for posting this reminder!

  2. O Lord give me a strength I don't have on my own. One not found within myself... that I may be a well written, to be read for your glory.


    The spirit is so willing...but our flesh is weak.

  3. Wow - what a powerful quote; very challenging!

  4. Statistics meant for deep pondering....thank you for this reminder!

  5. How true is that! Thanks for the reminder.

  6. Tis the truth I'm afraid.

    That's a good thing though (in a way) because it challenges us Christians to show the world what a wonderful and awesome God we serve.

    This quote is a good reminder for when we are at sporting games, Wal-Mart, the doctor's office, etc. People watch us, they listen to our conversations.
    They watch how we interact and our mannerisms.

    And that's fine by me. It's a wonderful challenge all of us saints should try our best at. :)

    Keep marching on for our LORD!

    Friday blessings,
    Dawn in TX


Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment! Each and every single one of you are welcomed here with open arms. I love to hear from you so feel free to share what is on your heart.

I look forward to hearing from you!