Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Christmas To-Do List

1. Rest.

2. Enjoy the children and husband.

3. Enjoy the simple blessings God has given us.

4. Focus on the true meaning of it all---Jesus Christ.



  1. Mrs. Fuentes, you always have the most beautiful blog on the internet...especially because you lift up Jesus in every post.
    Merry Christmas.
    Thanks for being a huge blessing to me this year through your blog.
    God Bless You even more this New Year.

  2. That's the best list ever! Merry Christmas!

  3. I love Victorian Christmas pictures like that one. They always look so...humbling and cozy. :-)

    Yahweh bless and keep your family this weekend!

  4. Amen! But, I think you left one out: bake cookies!! :-P j/k

  5. A great To Do List- one of the best
    May all heed it.

  6. Great picture and perfect list, especially that last one!

  7. I couldn't agree with you more. Love the picture.
    I have a Christmas Spirit Award awaiting you at my blog. You know the true Spirit of Christmas! God Bless You and Merry Christmas!

  8. can you email me: mcbratz-girl@hotmail.co.uk, i have some question wanna ask you.thanks


Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment! Each and every single one of you are welcomed here with open arms. I love to hear from you so feel free to share what is on your heart.

I look forward to hearing from you!