Saturday, August 4, 2007
The Ten Commandments of Character
1. Thou shalt be on time for everything, every time.
2. Thou shalt do what is right, not what is easy.
3. Thou shalt work as hard for others as thou wouldst have them work for thee.
4. Thou shalt earn the right to own thy property.
5. Thou shalt respond to the alarm the first time it rings, and thou shalt rise early in the morning.
6. Thou shalt finish everything thou hast started.
7. Thou shalt record each failure as another way not to succeed. Then thou shalt try another way, and thou shalt never quit until thou has succeeded.
8. Thou shalt take no shortcut that will diminish the quality of thy finished product.
9. Thou shalt live within the confine of they means and not withing the confines of they credit card limits.
10. Thou shalt control thyself so that others are not forced to control thee.
--By Dr. Jeff Owens