Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Growing Sweetfully Old




This piece is called "I Want To Grow Old With You" and I am very much looking forward to growing old with my husband, Steve. 

I think of sitting out on the porch on rocking chairs sipping lemonade as we plan out kidnapping the grandchildren. Or taking long walks using our canes into the sunset. 

There is something very sweet when you see an old gray-haired couple holding hands like a couple of youths as they walk slowly in stride together. That will be us one day. Old, sweet and happy.

2 comments:

Disney for Boys said...

Yes this picture is indeed sweet and I pray the same for my hubby and I. Precious picture!

June Fuentes @ A Wise Woman Builds Her Home said...

Yes, I agree, I like to look forward to the future with this picture in mind---it truly encourages me!

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

We'd Love for You to Stay in Touch!

Join our Wise Woman Builds Titus 2 FB Group! Just click the banner below: