Friday, December 1, 2006

A Warm Welcome




Welcome ladies to my new blog designed to bless you and encourage you throughout your day and in your walk as mothers and wives and you faithfully serve our Lord Jesus Christ. I hope this place will be a place of rest for you and where we can sharpen one another. So grab a cup of tea and join me on the great journey of building up our beautiful homes!





Are you encouraged here? I personally invite you to subscribe and get the latest posts sent to your inbox or RSS feed! Also, connect with us on Facebook and Twitter and get updates that are not posted here on the blog.












1 comment:

Allison said...

Dear Sister in Christ:

I was happy today to come across your beautiful blog and I am in awe. It is amazing what God can do with a willing heart. I myself am about to be married but have yet to find that feminine spirit in myself - though I want to dearly! I am reading Fascinating Womanhood and Created to be His Helpmeet and I pray that I can live up to what God expects of me. We (my future bh and I) will never have much money, and we will never have children (I cannot and we will never be able to afford to adopt) so I pray that God can still use me to create a lovely home for my husband on what we will have financially. I just graduated college with my BA in elementary education/special ed, so I am happy that I will get to influence children that way, but sometimes I feel as if God has no real purpose for me because I will not be having children - it is almost like, well, then why get married? I pray that He puts women in my path that can guide me and talk me through these trials and upcoming storms in life. I love your blog, it is so beautiful - just as if the woman of Prov. 31 was writing it herself :) God bless you!

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

We'd Love for You to Stay in Touch!

Join our Wise Woman Builds Titus 2 FB Group! Just click the banner below: