Monday, November 19, 2018

Thanksgiving Bible Verses for Your Family {FREE Printable}!




One of the things I like to do when Thanksgiving rolls around is focus our hearts on the true meaning of the holiday.

And for us that is giving thanks to the Lord for all He has done and all His goodness.

I usually try to print out some Bible verses on thanksgiving for the kids and they use it during their school time for Bible verse memorization and copy work.

I made this printable so I could pass it out to them and also hang it for them to see. I thought I would also make it available to you in case you would also like to do the same.

We just ask that if you do print it out that you would also consider subscribing to our blog so you would know when a new post goes up and stay connected with us! You can do it here below:







Now for printing, all you need to do is click HERE and print!












I hope it is a blessing to you and your family!




*******************



Don't forget to check out the newly released 
and support several Christian businesses!




You might also like:








No comments:

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

We'd Love for You to Stay in Touch!

Join our Wise Woman Builds Titus 2 FB Group! Just click the banner below: