Saturday, February 3, 2024

In Case You Need a Friend




Are you feeling alone?

Like you just need a friend?

Well, I made this cup of coffee for you.

Just pull up this old wooden chair and relax. 

I set the table for us.

I hope you like it. 


The flowers in the vase are from my garden. 

The pretty doily from a garage sale. 

The coffee is steaming hot so be careful not to burn yourself. 

If you like tea I have that too.

I know it's been a hard day, week, month, and year. 

Let me just give you a hug...you look like you need one. 


Try one of these cookies.

They are yummy and I made it just for you.

Its okay if the crumbs fall to the table. 

Tell me all about your day.

I have a listening ear and time...

I'm HERE for you.

In case you need a friend. 



Don't worry it is all going to be okay.

God wants you to know you know that He loves you.

And that you are not alone. 

You are His daughter.

And He loves you more than you will ever know. 


He is here for you.

In case you need a friend. 

He will never leave you or forsake you.



When all are gone,

and no longer there,

He stands firm by your side. 


Remember always that HE LOVES YOU. 








8 comments:

Regina said...

I love this. Thank you for such a lovely post.

Mrs. E. said...

So glad I found this site. I needed this encouragement very much.

June Fuentes @ A Wise Woman Builds Her Home said...

Dear Regina,

Thank you for your kind words I hope you visit again soon!

June Fuentes @ A Wise Woman Builds Her Home said...

Dear Mrs. E.,

I am so glad you found us! I hope you are encouraged here and this blog would be a blessing to you.

Holly said...

This is so sweet and kind <3 Holly

June Fuentes @ A Wise Woman Builds Her Home said...

Dear Holly,

Thank you for the kind words--to God be the glory! <3

Tajuana said...

This is so lovely! It truly blessed my soul to hear it.

June Fuentes @ A Wise Woman Builds Her Home said...

Dear Tajuana,

Praise the Lord and thanks for visiting, Tajuana!

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

We'd Love for You to Stay in Touch!

Join our Wise Woman Builds Titus 2 FB Group! Just click the banner below: