Are your children spending too much time on the couch?
On a tablet?
On video games?
On their phone?
Well, you aren't the only one! I know that many of you are looking for gift ideas to keep your child active. Especially with all the hours they sit in school or do homework, the last thing you want is for them to do is come home and sit some more.
So we wanted to pull together a list of some "active" gift ideas, if you know what I mean. We hope they will inspire you and give you some ideas of your own:
1. Sports balls
2. Pogo Stick
3. Climbing Wall
4. Swing set
5. Zip Line
7. Dome Climber
8. Basketball Net Set
9. Bouncing house
10. Jump rope
13. Fitbit to track running and walking
14. Ping Pong set for any table
15. Badminton set
16. Gym/ workout set/ weights
18. gym or YMCA membership
19. karate/ballet classes (we have "Ninja" classes by us where they do stunts like the American Ninja Warrior TV show)
21. Giant Rolling Wheel
22. Happy Hoppers
23. Soccer set
25. Tummy Scooter
26. T-ball set
27. Foam Pogo Jumper
28. a pet dog (to take on walks and run with)
30. baseball set
31. Lawn games
32. Potato sacks
33. Bowling bowl and accessories
34. Running shoes
35. Swing saucer
What are some of your favorite active toys?
Please share them in the comments below.
We hope this list was a blessing to you!
Note: This post contains affiliate links---thanks for your support!
You might also like our Ultimate Christmas Gift Guide!