Are you looking for something to do for some simple quick ideas for an inexpensive date night?
It is always important to invest in your spouse and your marriage--it takes time to nurture it and grow it. A wise woman is always looking for ways to love her husband and make sure he knows that he is loved.
Here are a few ideas that might be of interest:
1. Visit the beach.
2. Go rollerskating.
3. Watch a movie at home - romantic or movie marathon.
4. Go iceskating.
5. Take a romantic walk - in a community park, a forest preserve, a farmers market, or a your local mall.
6. Bicycle in the neighborhood.
7. Play board games.
8. Go to a church event for couples--like a marriage retreat or a Bible study group.
9. Renew your vows- this can be done inexpensively with just family or just the two of you.
10. Attend a local play.
11. Have a photo shoot - make photo memories that will last a lifetime!
12. Have a picnic in a special spot.
13. Go camping - grab your tent and get away for the night.
14. Visit a museum.
15. Visit a free concert.
16. Go bowling - there have some places that even have laser bowling.
17. Go sledding - a have a snowball fight or make a snow fort.
18. Visit an observatory.
19. Play a sport like tennis, racquetball, etc.
20. Go hiking.
21. Go horseback riding.
22. Plant a garden together.
23. Take a class together- try cooking or painting classes.
24. Take a ride on a boat.
25. Go dancing.
26. Make a special dinner for them and surprise them with a special gift - you can find a list of romantic ideas here.
What would you add to this list?
Please share them in the comments for us!