Are you looking for something to do for Valentine's Day coming up or just need some simple quick ideas for an inexpensive date night?
It is always important to invest in your spouse and your marriage--it takes time to nurture it and grow it. A wise woman is always looking for ways to love her husband and make sure he knows that he is loved.
Here are a few ideas that might be of interest:
1. Visit the beach.
2. Go rollerskating.
3. Watch a movie at home - romantic or movie marathon.
4. Go iceskating.
5. Take a romantic walk - in a community park, a forest preserve, a farmers market, or a your local mall.
6. Bicycle in the neighborhood/
7. Play board games/
8. Go to a church event for couples--like a marriage retreat or a Bible study group.
9. Renew your vows- this can be done inexpensively with just family or just the two of you.
10. Attend a local play.
11. Have a photo shoot - make photo memories that will last a lifetime!
12. Have a picnic in a special spot.
13. Go camping - grab your tent and get away for the night.
14. Visit a museum.
15. Visit a free concert.
16. Go bowling - there have some places that even have laser bowling.
17. Go sledding - a have a snowball fight or make a snow fort.
18. Visit an observatory.
19. Play a sport like tennis, racquetball, etc.
20. Go hiking.
21. Go horseback riding.
22. Plant a garden together.
23. Take a class together- try cooking or painting classes.
24. Take a ride on a boat.
25. Go dancing.
26. Make a special dinner for them and surprise them with a special gift night - you can find a list of romantic ideas here.
What would you add to this list?
Please share them in the comments for us!
You might also like:
And don't forget to enter our Valentine's Day Lilla Rose Giveaway!