“Thanksgiving is the holiday of peace, the celebration of work and the simple life… a true folk-festival that speaks the poetry of the turn of the seasons, the beauty of seedtime and harvest, the ripe product of the year — and the deep, deep connection of all these things with God.”
– Ray Stannard Baker
Are you looking for some fun ideas for your Thanksgiving children's table?
We know that it is a special time of year and if you are having Thanksgiving dinner at your house you might want to make your little people feel special too. It is fun to create memories that your children will remember all of their lives.
We have tried to make Thanksgiving special in the past by being a part of a Thanksgiving Re-enactment and making a Thankful Tree that I have shared with you in the past.
And this year, to make life a little easier for you we are sharing a few fun activities that will keep them busy and keep you free to get dinner on the table. Or maybe you are visiting relatives and want to keep the kids busy or traveling to get there. Either way--you should find something on the list that will be a blessing!
1. Turkey Bingo Game
2. Thanksgiving Activity Tablecover
2. Pilgrim and Indian Hats
These make 6 pilgrim hats and 6 bonnets which are great for a crowd or use them every year.
4. Thanksgiving Coloring Placemats
5. Party Turkey Kit
6. Thanksgiving Activity Sheets
7. Make-a-Turkey Sticker Sheets
8. Thanksgiving Jigsaw Puzzle
9. Lego Thanksgiving Feast Set
10. Thanksgiving Cookies (bake the night before with these cookie cutters and let them ice it at the table)
11. Thanksgiving I Spy Book (or check out these printables)
12. Thanksgiving Activity Book - Coloring pages, word puzzles, mazes, dot-to-dots and more!
13. Gobble Gobble Mad Libs
14. Thanksgiving Jokes Kindle Book
I hope this list was a blessing to you!
What else would you add?
Need gift ideas?
Note: This post contains affiliate links--thanks for your support!