Time has been flying so fast around here, I can't believe that Mother's Day is right around the corner!
Whether you have a special mom in your life or know one you probably are looking for a special gift for her. As for our family, we often get together with extended family and share gifts with my mother-in-law, sister-in-laws, grandmothers, and so forth! It is a fun event and we love getting together and expressing how special each and every single lady is to us.
So I thought I would share some quick ideas to help you be inspired and share a few of my favorite picks.
Here they are:
1. Right now Flirty Aprons is having their Mother's Day sale with prices at $3, $4, $5+ so don't miss this one!
2. Lilla Rose - I wear Lilla Rose everyday, it is so practical and pretty and super quick!
3. Dayspring - Bible Cases
And prayer journals:
4. Scripture wall hanging - "SHE IS CLOTHED WITH STRENGTH AND DIGNITY"
5. His and Her Coffee Mugs -
6. Pretty Clothing - We love these Veranee Tank Tops:
7. Blessed Necklace -
8. Willow Tree Decor -
9. Family Frames -
10. Handmade Goats Milk Soap -
11. Boxwood Wreaths -
12. The Pioneer Woman recently released her new Spring Bouqet line:
13. Electronics - Since I am a bit of a tech geek I had to include this category. This one is the Echospot.
14. The Life Giving Parent by Sally Clarkson which was just recently released -
15. Himalayan Salt Lamp:
16. Send her some fresh flowers and chocolates through Amazon:
I hope this list is a blessing to you!
Note: This post contains affiliate links--thanks for your support!