Saturday, March 19, 2016

Braided Feminine Hairstyle Tutorials




Do you have long hair?

I do, and I find myself always doing what is easy putting it up in my flexiclip. One day I got tired of doing that and  was searching hairstyle ideas and stumbled upon Missy Sue's blog (she is pretty amazing) and found these really great video tutorials that don't take very long to do and make your hair look so cute.

I share them when I remember to on my Lilla Rose Facebook page when I see them but I thought I should share them here too in case anyone wanted to learn some simple and new ways to do their hair.

I really love these styles! They are so romantic and soft and pretty. They only take about five minutes or so to do and don't take an hour to create such a lovely and feminine look.

THE MERMAID SIDE BRAID:




THE DUTCH FISHTAIL HEADBAND BRAID:



THE DOUBLE BRAIDED PONYTAIL:




I think all of these would look great with some Lilla Rose accessories too! Which reminds me that they are having a BIG sale this weekend (starting now--in fact, I am a little late putting this up) and runs through Sunday night.

**UPDATE: THE SALE HAS BEEN EXTENDED THROUGH MONDAY THROUGH 2PM CST!!!***



**UPDATE: THE SALE HAS BEEN EXTENDED THROUGH MONDAY THROUGH 2PM CST!!!***


Some new styles have been released just in time for Spring. You can see all the new releases at our website. 














**UPDATE: THE SALE HAS BEEN EXTENDED
 THROUGH MONDAY THROUGH 2PM CST!!!***

WOOHOO!





















No comments:

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

We'd Love for You to Stay in Touch!

Join our Wise Woman Builds Titus 2 FB Group! Just click the banner below: