Friday, November 27, 2015

Black Friday Sale: Lilla Rose Up to 50% off,Free Shipping. & Buy Three Get One FREE!

I love that every Black Friday Lilla Rose has an amazing steal of a deal!

This time I think they have topped all of the other years since I have been with them with so many pretty new releases, holiday clips and more.

Just look below to see what they are offering:

It's so exciting and you won't want to miss this one---there is SOOOOOOOO much goodness at Lilla Rose right now!

And don't forget that if you can buy three and get one free if you are a new customer and purchase through our site (June Fuentes), there is a limit of one per household. Just make your purchase and email me at  Easy peasy!

You can visit the Lilla Rose site HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment! Each and every single one of you are welcomed here with open arms. I love to hear from you so feel free to share what is on your heart.

I look forward to hearing from you!