Older women likewise are to be reverent in behavior, not slanderers or slaves to much wine. They are to teach what is good, and so train the young women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled, pure, working at home, kind, and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be reviled.
- Titus 2:3-5
As a homemaker do you ever feel at times that you have a lot on your plate?
I know I have felt that at times---there are children to care for, there is laundry to be washed, piles of dishes to clean and so much more. It is easy to become overwhelmed with just our daily duties.
We are all in different seasons of life and sometimes we just need a little help!
But did you know that help is out there? Yes, there is! Especially in the area of cooking and meal planning!
- Figuring out what to feed your family every day... day after day.
- Meal planning takes too long, is confusing and feels like a chore
- Trying not to spend too much money on groceries every month- not able to get it under control.
- Finding recipes that work well for your family's special needs.
If this is you then you will definitely want to check out Build A Menu !
- They come up with easy, family friendly recipes for you to choose from every week.
- They price all the ingredients so you can plan a menu that fits your budget
- They even put together your shopping list!
And it only takes 3 simple steps. Yes, just three.
1. Choose your favorite grocery store.
2. Choose from any of our recipes to build the perfect menu for your family.
3. Print your recipes and organized shopping list and you're done!
Here is a simple video to explain how the process works:
A few extra things you should know about them:
- They price the ingredients in every recipe, every week, so you’ll always know how much you’ll be spending at the store before you ever even get there!
- Mix and Match any of their recipes each week to build a menu that fits your families tastes and budget.
- They donate $15 for every $35 membership purchased to orphan care charities
- They provide a 30 day policy of 100% refund if your are not fully satisfied!
And they have many categories for you to work with as you can see below:
And they even have a new feature where you can add your own recipes!
If you are interested in trying out Build A Menu, click here to visit the official website.
Wise Woman Hot Sales Tip
During November their 12 month memberships are 50% off!
Use coupon code BAM35HG to get 12 months
Today we are giving away a 3 month membership to Build a Menu!
You can enter here:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Hope you win!
Psssst----here at A Wise Woman Builds Her Home we love Christmas so much that we'd like to bless our readers this week with an *early* Christmas Week of Giveaways! Stay tuned all week for more exciting giveaways just for you!