Sunday, July 6, 2014

Fourth of July Fun & Other Ramblings



I hope you all had a marvelous, if not relaxing Fourth of July weekend!

Here is a picture of my sweet baby, Isabella Rose, all dressed up for the festivities. My husband caught her in this pose and it is one of the first ones we were able to get capturing her beautiful smile. It is just so precious to me--especially since we have been trying so hard here to capture it for awhile to no avail. I am assuming that she is a Daddy's girl since he is the one who got it!

We had a grand time catching a local parade full of music, dancing, and festivities. It was Bella's first so you can imagine how extra special that was. The children caught loads of candy that were thrown to them from the floats. Isn't it funny how we tell our children not to eat food off the floor or take candy from strangers and then break those rules on the 4th?

{Note: Candy is now hidden behind my bed from the sugar-laden kiddos!}

Lately we have been house hunting like mad people--we are on a deadline so we are not wasting time. So yesterday on my birthday (of all days) I agreed to go house-hunting with my handsome husband and brother-in-law (our awesome realtor) and after looking at several I think we found a house.

A house!!!

Finally!

So we put in an offer yesterday and we will see what happens....

Will you pray with me that the Lords will would be done?

It is a sweet home that would suit us well so please keep us in prayers!


Thanks so much in advance and I'll keep you all updated. :)






Question: How was your Fourth of July?







2 comments:

Homeschool on the Croft said...

We had no 4th July celebrations this year, though we have in the past. We've had some lovely homeschool get-togethers to celebrate/mourn over the 4th of July ;)

Exciting that you've put an offer on a house .... such a big decision. Keep us posted on how it goes :)
Anne x

Joy said...

What a precious picture of your sweet daughter! Praying for you and your family, June! ♥Joy

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

We'd Love for You to Stay in Touch!

Join our Wise Woman Builds Titus 2 FB Group! Just click the banner below: