Sunday, March 16, 2014

Beholding Your Power and Glory




O God, You are my God; earnestly I seek You;
    my soul thirsts for You;

my flesh faints for You,
    as in a dry and weary land where there is no water. 

 So I have looked upon You in the sanctuary,
    beholding Your power and glory. 

 Because Your steadfast love is better than life,
    my lips will praise You. So I will bless You as long as I live;
    in Your name I will lift up my hands.
 
My soul will be satisfied as with fat and rich food,
    and my mouth will praise You with joyful lips, when I remember you upon my bed,
    and meditate on you in the watches of the night;for You have been my help,
    and in the shadow of Your wings I will sing for joy. 

 My soul clings to You;
    Your right hand upholds me.



-Psalm 63 










Encouraged here?

http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=AWiseWomanBuildsHerHome

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thank you for sharing this today! Such a blessing!

tealady said...

Beautiful Psalm

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

We'd Love for You to Stay in Touch!

Join our Wise Woman Builds Titus 2 FB Group! Just click the banner below: