Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Knit Together in Love 2013




Do you know how to knit or crochet? Would you like to use your skills as a ministry to spread the gospel? Today we have a guest post by Ashley from The Stay at Home Daughter who would like to share how you can do just that! 


 

Help send scarves to needy children around the world!

The Lord laid it on my heart to start the scarf project 10 years ago. I was touched at the sight of the many children in an orphanage I visited while on a missions trip to Russia when I was younger. They had so little and were so excited over the smallest gifts. When I went back home I knew I wanted to do something to bless these children. Knit Together In Love is a project dedicated to providing and sending warm, handmade scarves to missionaries around the world so they may distribute them to people such as poor children, orphans, the elderly or to use in their women and children’s ministries. Our goal is to warm people physically in hopes that their hearts might be warmed spiritually to the Gospel.

 

This year I’d like to invite YOU to join the Knit Together in Love scarf project!

We would love to have you join the scarf project by donating a handmade scarf or two to bless children and those in need. We need your commitment to help by October 4th, 2013 and the scarves will need to be sent in by January 6th, 2014.
 
knit together collage

For more pictures and videos visit my blog, Stay-At-Home Daughter. To sign up and find out more details click here. Follow Knit Together In Love on Facebook! Help us spread the word by sharing this post or video on Facebook or this infographic on Pinterest!

 
  knit together in love (1)

1 comment:

Aindrea said...

Wonderful Idea! I was actually considering starting up knitting again, and this was the first post I saw this morning. I think God is trying to tell me something. :)

Graciously Yours,
Aindrea

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

We'd Love for You to Stay in Touch!

Join our Wise Woman Builds Titus 2 FB Group! Just click the banner below: