Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Pastor's Kid




My dad started a church over 30 years ago, so I have owned the title "pastor's kid" for as long as I can remember. When you grow up as a pastor's kid, because people come to the pastor when there is trouble, there were many times that I would know about marriage problems, financial issues and many other difficulties with many people from my church. It became my responsibility to keep quiet about all of them. We had very little money, and I watched my parents get a lot of expectations piled on them. I also realized that people were watching me all the time.



 Read the rest HERE.







Encouraged here?

Please also check out my book True Christian Motherhood.

1 comment:

Csillagos said...

When I was a child, I was a pastor's kid... And now I'm a pastor in the little church with my husband, and our kids are pastor's kid :)

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

We'd Love for You to Stay in Touch!

Join our Wise Woman Builds Titus 2 FB Group! Just click the banner below: