Friday, March 29, 2013

Are You Getting Your Theology from Blogs?



My friend, Bambi, over at In the Nursery of the Nation, has written an important post:

"I understand that it is a balance because it's correct to strive for humility and transparency. I too have failed at it many times, I'm sure.  But according to the unspoken rules of the blogosphere, if you have nothing bad or "real" to say, it's not going to be received. At all costs, you must not appear to "have it altogether."

No one has it altogether.

But friends, if someone in the virtual world is making you feel better about your sin, you need to find another blog to read."

Read the rest HERE. 














Encouraged here?
Please also check out my book True Christian Motherhood








AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

We'd Love for You to Stay in Touch!

Join our Wise Woman Builds Titus 2 FB Group! Just click the banner below: