Monday, October 22, 2012

Home and Family




“The family should be a closely knit group. 

The home should be a self-contained shelter of security;

a kind of school where life’s basic lessons are taught;

and a kind of church where God is honored; 

a place where wholesome recreation and simple pleasures are enjoyed."









Are you encouraged here? I personally invite you to subscribe and get the latest posts sent to your inbox. Also, connect with us on Facebook and Twitter to get exclusive updates.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oops! I left the wrong link to my question yesterday! My blog address is : www.simplynicoleto5.blogspot.com and my email is nickiordave@live.com

Thanks!

Unknown said...

Family is Everything

Visit my blog
womanpop.com

June Fuentes @ A Wise Woman Builds Her Home said...

Thank you!

Many blessings...

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

We'd Love for You to Stay in Touch!

Join our Wise Woman Builds Titus 2 FB Group! Just click the banner below: