Monday, January 23, 2012

A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Trailer

Last week I had announced on Facebook that I was working on a special project--I was actually working on a video trailer for this blog so we could spread the word about it over at YouTube, Facebook and on your blogs!

Well now it is all done and I am happy to share it with you!




We also have a new trailer for our eBook True Christian Motherhood:



Let me know what you think and feel free to share them too!

Have a blessed day!


**************

 
















Are you encouraged here? I personally invite you to subscribe and get the latest posts sent to your inbox. Also, connect with us on Facebook and Twitter and get updates that are not posted here on the blog.







3 comments:

Deanna said...

a great video!

June Fuentes @ A Wise Woman Builds Her Home said...

Deanna,

Thank you for the feedback!

Many blessings...

Anonymous said...

The video was so nice! Good job...

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

We'd Love for You to Stay in Touch!

Join our Wise Woman Builds Titus 2 FB Group! Just click the banner below: