Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

My husband and I...
(click on image to enlarge)

and our 8 children
wish you--our dear readers and friends,

a very SPECIAL and Merry Christmas!

May God bless you all!

"For unto us is born this day, a Savior,
which is CHRIST THE LORD."



  1. Wish you & your family the same!God Bless you!

  2. Merry Christmas! I am new to your blog but you have really inspired me. I went and bought a skirt and wore. Hubby liked it.

  3. Merry CHRISTmas to you and your family, too :) :) Your kids are really beautiful. This is a great photo. Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

  4. Merry Christmas to you as well! Your family is just beautiful!

  5. What a beautiful family!! Happy New Year to you all!! Terri


Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment! Each and every single one of you are welcomed here with open arms. I love to hear from you so feel free to share what is on your heart.

I look forward to hearing from you!