Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wise Woman Link-Up!


A Wise Woman Builds Her Home is a place to be encouraged in your high and noble calling of role of wife, mother and daughter to the King and we want to encourage each and every single reader out there to build up strong Christian homes to the glory of God.

We would love for you to link up with us---if you have a post you would like to share regarding the topic above or that has to do with  building up your home, homemaking, character, hospitality, femininity, family, tea, etc. we would love to have you share it with us!

If you link up here please use the image below to let others know that you have linked up here so that they might join in the fun and be encouraged as well:





(It's easy--just copy and paste the code in this box!)

We are looking forward  to reading your posts--you are also welcomed to share more than one.
 Have fun linking up! 

2 comments:

Benita Wicks said...

June-
I have enjoyed your lovely blog for quite some time. Would you be willing to share more info. about how you specifically implement your homebuilders study in your home. It sounds like just the thing my dear hubby and I would like to lead. Wondering if I need to reinvent the wheel or if I could glean more of your wisdom. Would love to hear what it entails. Thanks so much.you may contact me at benita wicks underscore 5 at msn dot com

Jennifer @ Just Peachy in Dixie said...

I'm your newest follower. You have a beautiful, inspiring blog here. I can just smell the fragrant roses! I can't wait to read more.

Thank you for hosting this link up, and I hope you have a blessed day,

Jennifer

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

We'd Love for You to Stay in Touch!

Join our Wise Woman Builds Titus 2 FB Group! Just click the banner below: