Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ebook Cover Sneak Peek


Hello friends!

We have been so busy over here  putting the final touches on the ebook that we will be releasing next month.  I am SO happy and excited that it is finally done and sent off to be formatted! Now I wanted to give you a sneak peek of the cover (it is actually the header for the site) so you can tell me what you think--here it is:



Also, we need a BIG favor--we just set up the True Christian Motherhood Facebook fanpage today and we need ALOT of people to go over there and like it so we can get our official user name in time for the HUGE MEGA BUNDLE  giveaway we have planned for the launch day!


and leave a comment to show us some love!

Thanks so much!

Have a blessed day!


******************


Are you encouraged here? I personally invite you to subscribe and get the latest posts sent to your inbox. Also, connect with us on Facebook and Twitter and get updates that are not posted here on the blog.

7 comments:

Jacinda said...

I think the cover is beautiful! Very feminine.

Btw, I wondering if you're still interested in a copy of the Mother's Catechism you entered for a while back? If you could send me your mailing address, I send it out today.

Take good care!

Jacinda Vandenberg said...

Ooops! I was signed into the wrong account...you can email me your address at jacinda@growinghomeblog.com if you'd like a copy.

June Fuentes @ A Wise Woman Builds Her Home said...

Thanks for the feedback, Jacinda!

Yes, I'd like to still get a copy, I will email you with my address--thanks!

Many blessings...

momyof3girls said...

The cover is beautiful!! I am thrilled to read the book when it comes out!

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I would love to talk to you regarding some of the beautiful paintings on your blog. I am looking for inspiring artwork of happy gentle mothers to put in my home. I especially love the one in your "my legacy" sidebar section. Would you tell me what it is, or maybe even do a post on lovely mother featuring artwork?
thank you!
erin,
fern916@hotmail.com

Far Above Rubies said...

The cover is very feminine. I love it.

Congratulations, again!!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful cover! I am looking forward to this!!

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

We'd Love for You to Stay in Touch!

Join our Wise Woman Builds Titus 2 FB Group! Just click the banner below: