Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wise Woman Link-Up!


A Wise Woman Builds Her Home is a place to be encouraged in your high and noble calling of role of wife and mother and daughter to the King and we want to encourage each and every single reader out there to build up strong Christian homes to the glory of God.

We would love for you to link up with us---if you have a post you would like to share regarding the topic above or that has to do with  building up your home, homemaking, character, hospitality, femininity, tea, etc. we would love to have you share it with us!

If you link up here please use the image below to let others know that you have linked up here so that they might join in the fun and be encouraged as well:





(It's easy--just copy and paste the code in this box!)




Have a blessed day building up strong homes to His glory!






12 comments:

Dawn said...

Thanks for the linky - I look forward to reading lots of good posts. Blessings!

It's Grace said...

Thank you for hosting today's link up! I look forward to visiting the other encouraging posts.

Erin
It's Grace

Far Above Rubies said...

June, thanks for the link up. Wonderful!!

MFEO2009 said...

thank you!

Covnitkepr1 said...

I’ve been following and enjoying your blog for a while now (10 pages back on your follow wedgit)and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation.

Unknown said...

Ok, I am SO SORRY that I have so many linky things up there. It kept telling me to start over that it was too big and then all at once they all showed up. I can't delete them but I'm sure you can. Thank you and again, I'm sorry.
Rashel

June Fuentes @ A Wise Woman Builds Her Home said...

Dear Rashel,

No problem! Sometimes the linkups have a mind of their own--don't feel bad. :)

Many blessings...

Lisa said...

Looking forward to may encouraging ideas here on your link-up! Thanks for hosting. :)
Blessings! ~Lisa

Tamara said...

June,

Thank you you so much for hosting the link-up. Your graciousness is such a blessing. I am sorry I have so many links posted. I had the same problem as Rashel. Also, when I clicked on the thumbnail, it said our blog does not exist.. Just click on the name.. it brings it up.. I am sorry for the complications!! Thank you so much for your patience. Your blog is so beautiful and you are truly a blessing! God bless you!

Dustine said...

thank you for hosting this. i'm blessed just by the few blogs i've visited.

Tobi@SimplyJesus said...

This link up looks awesome, I was just wondering if you were planning on having another one?

I read the posts about your family in Japan and I will keep them in prayer.
God Bless You!

June Fuentes @ A Wise Woman Builds Her Home said...

Dear Tobi,

Thank you for your prayers--and yes, I will try to have the link-ups at least twice a month if not more.

Many blessings...

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

We'd Love for You to Stay in Touch!

Join our Wise Woman Builds Titus 2 FB Group! Just click the banner below: