Saturday, January 8, 2011

Indoctrination: Student Speaks Out

I am over at The Homeschool Corner today

I have posted an eye-opening video

  that you might want to watch.

See you there!



Don and Shelly said...


How nice to open your blog and hear the theme to "Somewhere In Time". We used it as Shelly's processional during our wedding. The music along with my beautiful bride coming toward me gave me my first glimpse at what Heaven must look like...


Bowmanh23 said...

Thank you for this! I teach at a classical Christian school and this shows why I would never put my kids in a government school.

Mrs. June Fuentes said...

Dear Don,

It is such a beautiful piece and what a wonderful idea to use it for your wedding! I will keep that idea in mind---perhaps renewing the vows!

Many blessings...