Thursday, November 27, 2008
The Christmas season has arrived and here are some things we will do today at the Fuentes home:
1. We will recover from Thanksgiving.
2. We will go shopping (this will be my first time going out shopping on 'Black Friday', but frugality is a must this year so off I go!)
3. We will decorate! My daughter was dying to put up the decorations last week, I really should have listened to her since we could have returned home to a beautifully decorated home.
4. Drink alot of Mexican hot chocolate and turn up the Christmas music (oh wait, I've already been doing that the last month...hmmm...)
5. We will discuss ways to keep Christ in Christmas. Here are some nifty posts from me last year to remind us of a few things:
Keeping Christ in Christmas
Surrendering Our Stuff
Pre-Christmas Toy Purge