Thursday, November 27, 2008

It's Here!


The Christmas season has arrived and here are some things we will do today at the Fuentes home:

1. We will recover from Thanksgiving.

2. We will go shopping (this will be my first time going out shopping on 'Black Friday', but frugality is a must this year so off I go!)

3. We will decorate! My daughter was dying to put up the decorations last week, I really should have listened to her since we could have returned home to a beautifully decorated home.

4. Drink alot of Mexican hot chocolate and turn up the Christmas music (oh wait, I've already been doing that the last month...hmmm...)

5. We will discuss ways to keep Christ in Christmas. Here are some nifty posts from me last year to remind us of a few things:

Keeping Christ in Christmas

Surrendering Our Stuff

Pre-Christmas Toy Purge

Happy reading!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've just looked at your blog for the first time and have enjoyed this visit! May I ask where you find the beautiful pics and, in particular, where I might find the picture on the right - with the mother in white holding a baby, daughter beside her? Thanks so much!

Mrs. K

ash6 said...

I too am a new visitor and have just finished reading all your blog - what a wonderful inspiration. Thank you for taking the time from your very busy life to help and encourage us. May God bless you and your family.

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

We'd Love for You to Stay in Touch!

Join our Wise Woman Builds Titus 2 FB Group! Just click the banner below: