Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Describing Another, Reveals Yourself

"A man never discloses his own character so clearly as when he describes another."

--Jean Paul Richter


  1. Great quote Mrs. Fuentes! I totally agree, nothing describes us better and shows our true nature than when we speak of others.

    many blessings,


  2. Shalom Dear sister,

    It has been I am Afraid much too long since I have since peeked over here at your blog, and now that I have I am just inspired again with your beautiful posts, and playing catch up with all the ones I have missed since I visited last.

    Anyhow thank you for such beautiful encourgem

  3. Fantastic Post.. So true! How do people think of such clever things to say???

  4. This is an interesting quote - one that you could ponder on for a while.

  5. I am trying to locate an email address in which I may contact you. Could you please email me at Ruth @ cmomb . com (no spaces)? Thank you!

  6. As I find things in my daughter's character and attitude that needs change, I realize that she is a reflection of some of my character flaws and attitudes. :(

  7. Tami,

    So true and so convicting!

    Many blessings...


Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment! Each and every single one of you are welcomed here with open arms. I love to hear from you so feel free to share what is on your heart.

I look forward to hearing from you!