Saturday, June 21, 2008

Interviews



It seems a couple of you have asked for interviews with me on your blogs in the last month---I was at a very busy time here in my home, wrapping up school and various other odds and ends. Now it seems that I cannot find the comments/emails that you sent me inquiring about this (I surely haven't forgotten about you) so if you would be so kind to contact me through this post I will get in touch with you shortly now that I have a little more time on my hands since summer has arrived. Also just to let you know that I try not to post my email on this page for different reasons but will be happy to correspond through email to do these interviews with you or anyone else who be interested to. Please just leave your info here (blog or email address) in the comment section of this post and I'd be happy to get back with you--and thanks for thinking of me I feel quite honored to be asked to do this with you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was one of the ladies who asked for the interview. I do have a guest coming very soon so maybe we could do the interview sometime "to be posted" in July?

Thank you so much! If you would like to contact me via email (x_quisit_1@yahoo.com) that would be fantastic, then I will return the questions and you can answer them at your leisure!

Blessings

June Fuentes @ A Wise Woman Builds Her Home said...

Hi Lori,

I am quite honored to do an interview with you---I wanted to let you know I had found your email address last week and already sent you an email with my contact info.

If you did not receive it (hopefully it didn't go in your junk mail) I will send it again, just let me know.

Looking forward to answering your questions and many blessings to your home...

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

We'd Love for You to Stay in Touch!

Join our Wise Woman Builds Titus 2 FB Group! Just click the banner below: